- Planning details below are general in nature and should not be relied upon for decision-making.
- Each land allotment is unique, and may be subject to local government protocols, and planning or environmental overlays/considerations.
- Customers should check planning information relevant to their site with the relevant local and/or state authorities before proceeding.
For structures requiring a permit, we will provide the following details for a quoted fee:
- Site Analysis either in person or using remote mapping resources
- Site Plan
- Engineered Product Drawings to Class 10 specification
- Provide builder and/or insurance details to council/certifier
The customer will engage local council/certifier to complete the process and issue the permit.
Once the permit has been approved, we will formalise documentation and order your product from our suppliers.
All Customers should check with their local Council and/or Certifier for more exact information on their site and proposed project.
You must also consider state specific planning information. Below is a good starting point for information in the following locations: